Turkish Airlines, having a 300 plus fleet and connecting more than 300 destinations, is operating its services as the national flag carrier airline of Turkey.
It was founded as State Airlines Administration (under the Ministry of National Defence) in the year 1933. The member of Star Alliance boasts a passenger-friendly booking policy, cancellation policy, refund policy, baggage policy, check-in policy, in-flight shopping policy, in-flight entertainment policy, miles addition policy, etc. We will be giving information about the traits of Turkish Airlines baggage allowance throughout this page.
• A business class passenger can carry up to 2 bags of 8 kg each
• An economy class passenger can carry up to 1 bag of 8 kg
• Turkish Airlines passengers, while travelling with a 0 to 2 years old infant passenger, can carry up to 1 bag of 8 kg each
• The dimension of your carried bag should be within 55 x 40 x 23 linear centimetres including the handle and wheels
• Your suit covers will be considered as cabin baggage by the baggage management. It will be considered as carry-on baggage if the weight or dimension exceeds the pre-defined limit
• Toy guns
• Camping Stoves
• Firearms and other weapons
• Scissors and penknives
• Blunt instruments, like baseball bats or golf clubs
• The hand baggage allowance is 118 (length, height, and width) linear centimetres and 8 kg for the adult, child, and infant passengers
• The infant passenger checked baggage allowance is 115 (maximum height for strollers) linear centimetres and 23 kg
• The adult passenger checked baggage allowance is 158 (maximum height for strollers) linear centimetres and 23 kg
• The economy class passengers are open to carry one cabin bag of 8 kg and 118 (total of height + width + depth) linear centimetres
• The business class passengers are open to carry two cabin bag of 8 kg and 118 (total of height + width + depth) linear centimetres
A passenger can carry up to 15 kg of promotional items while flying with Turkish Airlines. As per Turkish Airlines baggage allowance, the economy class passengers can carry 20 kg (including all your bags) without paying anything to the airline authority, whereas the business class passengers can carry 30 kg (including all your bags) without paying anything.
If you are ready to pay a minimum fee defined by Turkish Airlines baggage allowance, you are open to carry sports items like golf, canoeing, bicycle, mountaineering, archery, hockey/lacrosse, parachuting/paragliding, rafting/inflatable boat, skiing/snowboard, surfing, windsurfing, water skiing, diving, bowling, tenting, fishing, and hunting.
As per Turkish Airlines baggage allowance, a passenger with a musical instrument is supposed to make his/her reservation at least 48 hours before the flight. Are you travelling with a cello transported cabin baggage? If yes, you need to make sure that the dimension must not exceed (140 x 42 x 25) linear centimetres and 75 kg. Are you travelling with a small musical instrument? If yes, you need to make sure that the dimension of the instrument must not exceed 118 (width + length + height) linear centimetres.
Numberreviews disclaims that any companies, brand, logo used in this site is for informational & acknowledgement purpose only.This is a informational site & all the reviews are marked by the random customers & calculated as per the formula used for website. Numberreviews is not attached to any third party & helps the visitors as per their requirement.