Do you want to backup your WhatsApp chats via Google Drive or any other local storage? Three options; i.e., back up to Google Drive when you tap backup, include videos, and back up only over Wi-Fi; are available for you if you are a user of Android phone. Here is how to backup WhatsApp via Google Drive or local storage.
1. Launch WhatsApp
2. Go to the upper-right portion of the screen
3. Click on three dots; choose SETTINGS, CHATS, CHAT BACKUPS
4. Choose your desired option from the three options mentioned as above
5. Click on CHATS if you want to export your chats
6. Then you are urged to select CHAT HISTORY
7. It will enable you to select EMAIL CHATS; select it
8. Choose the chat window you are expecting to back up via your Google Drive
9. You will soon receive your chats in your inbox
It is a proven and less time-taking method. You can now backup your WhatsApp messages, call history, apps, device settings, calendar, contacts, photos & videos (for Pixel phones), and SMS (in Pixel phones) without asking for any technical assistance. Make a conversion with experienced Google technical support officers if you want to know more details about how to backup WhatsApp via Google Drive or local storage. Google Care is now available in phone support, Email support, and chat support.
Numberreviews disclaims that any companies, brand, logo used in this site is for informational & acknowledgement purpose only.This is a informational site & all the reviews are marked by the random customers & calculated as per the formula used for website. Numberreviews is not attached to any third party & helps the visitors as per their requirement.